These terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between you and Heartwood Soundware. Please read carefully.
- You must agree to these Terms & Conditions in order to purchase/use any Heartwood Soundware product. Your downloading of any product is considered to be agreement to these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions may be modified by Heartwood Soundware at any time, but we will endeavour to communicate to you when such changes are made. If you disagree with any of the modifications made, you must contact Heartwood Soundware to revoke your agreement and cease use of all Heartwood Soundware products.
- You agree that any personal information you give to Heartwood Soundware when purchasing products is accurate and true.
- You agree that all products available on Heartwood Soundware website are the intellectual property of Heartwood Soundware and, as such, all rights to those products are owned by Heartwood Soundware.
- All Heartwood Soundware products are licensed and not sold to you. You may not sell your products to another person.
- All licenses are single-user licenses. The contents of these soundsets and libraries are licensed, not sold to you. Ownership remains with Heartwood Soundware. All rights of the producer and the owner of the work are reserved. Unauthorised duplication of any download is a violation of applicable laws.
- You may not distribute, share, sublicense, lend, lease or otherwise make the soundsets/libraries content available to any third party (on the internet, an information network, by tangible media, broadcast or in any other manner). You may not modify, adapt, create derivative works from or translate any part of the soundsets/libraries, either for commercial benefit or otherwise.
- You may use the content of these soundsets/libraries in your own music productions, including library/production music, as long as the content is not used in isolation (in the case of samples and programmed synth sequences). You may not use the samples in a sample library.
- Heartwood Soundware reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any products available on the website at any time, without prior notice being given to you.
- Heartwood Soundware reserve the right to modify the price of any product at any time, without any requirement to reimburse the customer due to a price reduction or promotional offer.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Heartwood Soundware against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or accruing from your use of Heartwood Soundware products, including your downloading, uploading, installation, or use of them, or your violation of these Terms of Service.
- These Terms & Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by you or Heartwood Soundware. If you want to terminate these Terms & Conditions, you may do so by notifying Heartwood Soundware and ceasing your use of any products.
- Heartwood Soundware may at any time terminate these Terms & Conditions with you if you have breach any provision of these Terms & Conditions; if Heartwood Soundware is required to do so by law; or if Heartwood Soundware decides to no longer provide the products.
- Your use of Heartwood Soundware products is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any loss of data that results from such use.
- By using any Heartwood Soundware product you accept and acknowledge that you must adhere by these Terms & Conditions.
For any further queries regarding these Terms & Conditions, do not hestitate to get in touch.